The space saving design of this lift is ideal for vehicle storage in residential garages or commercial buildings. Also makes a great service lift for shops with minimal floor space. No special foundation is required and installation is simple. Optional casters enable you to roll the lift outside or wherever best suits your needs. The lift fits in a typical parking space to truly maximize valuable floor space. You can also use the lift for detailing, storage of ATV’s, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts, boats or anything else that needs to be up off the ground. Utilize the space you now waste above your car even with a standard 8-foot ceiling. Don’t make the mistake of calling this lift a “hobby lift” because it is packed with features that until now were found only on commercial-grade designs. Better yet, it’s built and backed by a company with over 40 years in the business. We’re proud to have these HD-Series lifts in our lineup because they have one thing in common with our great reputation. Both carry a lot of weight.
- Dependable design - four heavy-duty high quality stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
- Dual-hub cable sheaves - they cost us more to make but we feel it’s well worth it. Reduces stress and fatigue on axles, sheaves and cables.
- Multi-level locking positions - each lift is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for multi-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
- Heavy duty aircraft cable - each lift is supplied with four high quality stainless steel lifting cables rated at 14,400 pounds each. All lifting cables are fully enclosed within lift structure.
- Electric / hydraulic power system - each lift is designed using a maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system for ultimate dependability. All controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
- Large baseplates - 12” x 12” base plates provide solid stability.
- Single hydraulic cylinder - each lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. Our industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders feature a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminates any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high yield, ground & polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001˝ diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. Specially designed, high durometer, mechanically loaded rod seals virtually eliminate rod seal leakage and a specially formulated abrasion resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from high yield-strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth and long duty life cylinders. An integrated flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the case of an unexpected hose rupture.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish – All HD-Series lifts feature a durable powder coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected then sandblasted. After, the parts are washed in our five-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25’ long. Once cleaned, they’re immediately dried, to avoid rust production then outgassed. Outgassing is a process we take pride in which pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and/or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints then hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is then applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder “sticks” to the parts similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400 degrees for 15 for 45 minutes.
- Caster kit - the four piece caster kit makes your lift portable, with or without car.
- Four models to choose from - take your pick, the standard rise HD-9ST-B and HD-9-B or the extra rise HD-9STX-B or HD-9XW-B.
- Integrated design - lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed.
- Longer approach ramps - these approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground clearance vehicles. A little bit that makes a big difference.
- Automatic safety locks - aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all four locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously when raising the lift. For added safety a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device automatically engaging in the event of an unexpected cable failure. Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location. BendPak will take no responsibility for additional charges of any kind that may incur related to, or involved with, the renting or acquisition of equipment of any kind necessary to unload items off of a delivering carrier's truck. Contact your BendPak dealer for shipping details.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available (Model RJ-45)
- ETL Approved
- Lifting capacity*: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall width: 110‐1/4” / 2,800 mm.
- Outside length: 174" / 4,420 mm
- Overall length: 200" / 5,080 mm
- Height of columns: 88" / 2,235 mm
- Runway min height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 74-1/2" / 1,892 mm
- Width between posts: 100‐1/4” / 2,555 mm.
- Runway width: 19" / 483 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/2" - 44-3/8" / 952 - 1,127 mm
- Length of runways: 164" / 4,166 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ rated capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 85" / 2,159 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Locking positions: 12
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list or contact BendPak via firstname.lastname@example.org.